Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs? - Suse

This is a discussion on Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs? - Suse ; On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, houghi wrote:- >David Bolt wrote: >> >> I am sorry to inform you that we have currently a bigger hardware >> failure of the raid system, which provides the content of ftp.opensuse.org >> and stage.opensuse.org. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs?

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, houghi wrote:-

    >David Bolt wrote:

    >> I am sorry to inform you that we have currently a bigger hardware
    >> failure of the raid system, which provides the content of ftp.opensuse.org
    >> and stage.opensuse.org.

    >They did that just to annoy me.

    Makes a change for them to be annoying someone else. I'm just waiting
    for the next change that requires extra work on makeSUSEdvd[0].

    [0] Must get 0.43 uploaded since it now works again after I broke it :-|

    Regards,
    David Bolt

    SUSE 10.1 32bit | openSUSE 10.2 32bit | openSUSE 10.3 32bit | openSUSE 11.0a0

  2. Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs?

    EOS wrote:
    > houghi wrote:
    >
    >> For those who do not know, Skynet is the Microsoft of the Belgian
    >> Providers.

    > where is telenet is this picture ;-)

    Ask the people of be.providers. ;-)

    houghi
    --
    You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of
    sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2