modem install - Suse

This is a discussion on modem install - Suse ; I have a usb modem I am trying to install. I have kinternet installed and the rpm driver. Now I need to compile the 2.6.18.8-0.7 kernel which I have been unable to locate. Could some one tell me what I ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  1. modem install

    I have a usb modem I am trying to install. I have kinternet installed and
    the rpm driver. Now I need to compile the 2.6.18.8-0.7 kernel which I
    have been unable to locate.

    Could some one tell me what I need to do?

    Thanks in advance

    --
    mcdoo

  2. Re: modem install

    In article <47519fb0$0$26123$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, mcdoo@branum.info says...
    > I have a usb modem I am trying to install. I have kinternet installed and
    > the rpm driver.

    What kind of modem is it - dial-up, DSL, cable? If you have a dial-up
    USB modem with rpm drivers I would like to hear more about it.

    Jack

  3. Re: modem install

    On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 23:41:17 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:

    > In article <47519fb0$0$26123$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
    > mcdoo@branum.info says...
    >> I have a usb modem I am trying to install. I have kinternet installed
    >> and the rpm driver.

    > What kind of modem is it - dial-up, DSL, cable? If you have a dial-up
    > USB modem with rpm drivers I would like to hear more about it.
    >

    > Jack

    The modem is a dial-up zoom model 3095. There are instructions but I
    need the source kernel for i386 smp 2.6.28.8-0.7.

    My knowledge is limited!

    Thanks

    --
    mcdoo

  4. Re: modem install

    McDoo a écrit :
    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 23:41:17 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:
    >
    >> In article <47519fb0$0$26123$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
    >> mcdoo@branum.info says...
    >>> I have a usb modem I am trying to install. I have kinternet installed
    >>> and the rpm driver.

    >> What kind of modem is it - dial-up, DSL, cable? If you have a dial-up
    >> USB modem with rpm drivers I would like to hear more about it.
    >>

    >> Jack

    > The modem is a dial-up zoom model 3095. There are instructions but I
    > need the source kernel for i386 smp 2.6.28.8-0.7.
    >
    > My knowledge is limited!
    >
    > Thanks

    kernel-source is not installed by default;
    go to Yast, Software management, and install the "kernel-source" package...

    once installed, read kernel docs in
    /usr/src/linux (start with README.SUSE)

    cheers
    fabrice

  5. Re: modem install

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 04:47:28 +0000, McDoo wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 23:41:17 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:
    >
    >> In article <47519fb0$0$26123$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
    >> mcdoo@branum.info says...
    >>> I have a usb modem I am trying to install. I have kinternet installed
    >>> and the rpm driver.

    >> What kind of modem is it - dial-up, DSL, cable? If you have a dial-up
    >> USB modem with rpm drivers I would like to hear more about it.
    >>

    >> Jack

    > The modem is a dial-up zoom model 3095. There are instructions but I
    > need the source kernel for i386 smp 2.6.28.8-0.7.
    >
    > My knowledge is limited!
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > --
    > mcdoo

    You may need to post again in a few months when the 2.6.28 kernel tree
    actually exists.

  6. Re: modem install

    McDoo in <47519fb0$0$26123$88260bb3@free.teranews.com> :

    > Could some one tell me what I need to do?

    Install the kernel-source packeage.

    P.

    --
    mailtoeter@dharma.dyn-o-saur.com

  7. Re: modem install

    graham in <0Lt4j.230$ov2.44@newsfe5-win.ntli.net> :

    > You may need to post again in a few months when the 2.6.28 kernel tree
    > actually exists.

    I'll think youre wrong, no driver can ask for a 2.6.28 kernel, simply
    because that version does not yet exist. The latest for opensuse 10.3 is
    2.6.22.12.

    P.

    --
    mailtoeter@dharma.dyn-o-saur.com

  8. Re: modem install

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 08:09:32 +0000 in
    0Lt4j.230$ov2.44@newsfe5-win.ntli.net, graham
    wrote:

    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 04:47:28 +0000, McDoo wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 23:41:17 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:
    >>
    >>> In article <47519fb0$0$26123$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
    >>> mcdoo@branum.info says...
    >>>
    >>> What kind of modem is it - dial-up, DSL, cable? If you have a dial-up
    >>> USB modem with rpm drivers I would like to hear more about it.
    >>>

    >> The modem is a dial-up zoom model 3095. There are instructions but I
    >> need the source kernel for i386 smp 2.6.28.8-0.7.
    >>
    >> My knowledge is limited!
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > You may need to post again in a few months when the 2.6.28 kernel tree
    > actually exists.

    True enough, but in the original post <47519fb0$0$26123
    $88260bb3@free.teranews.com> the OP asked for 2.6.18.8-0.7 - a typo
    second time around perhaps?

    Stephan
    --
    Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC
    Currently in Caernarfon, Wales

  9. Re: modem install

    In article <475238e0$0$26078$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, mcdoo@branum.info says...

    > The modem is a dial-up zoom model 3095. There are instructions but I
    > need the source kernel for i386 smp 2.6.28.8-0.7.
    >
    > My knowledge is limited!
    >
    > Thanks

    I checked out the USB zoom model 3095. For about $50 it would be a very
    inexpensive Linux modem. However the installation is much more complex
    than a serial port modem.

    Zoom provides installation instructions for both rpm and tar files,
    but I can't understand the next to the last step.

    Now I think I understand your question about Kernel's. Is this what
    you are talking about?

    -----------
    Quote from 3095F_QuickStart_EngEsp.pdf
    http://www.zoom.com/documentation/di...art_EngEsp.pdf

    I would provide the full instructions,
    but the stupid pdf file does not permit
    selecting and copying text! #!#!

    page 14 -

    c. Next for rpm, enter
    rpm -I dgcmodem.i386.rpm

    d. At the prompt, enter the linux source build directory
    that matches your running kernel.

    e. If necessary, run dgcconfig to complete the
    installation.
    --------------

    Now you have my interest. I would like a $50 Linux
    controller modem.

    Like you, I don't understand step d.
    "enter the linux source build directory
    that matches your running kernel."

    Maybe someone with more knowledge would be kind enough
    to explain it to us.

    Good luck - If you do get it installed, I would would
    like to know about it.

    Jack

  10. Re: modem install

    In article ,
    stephan.j.bird@mad.scientist.comREMOVE says...
    > True enough, but in the original post <47519fb0$0$26123
    > $88260bb3@free.teranews.com> the OP asked for 2.6.18.8-0.7 - a typo
    > second time around perhaps?
    >
    > Stephan

    I think I am beginnig to understand the guy's question.

    Zoom is selling a USB controller modem for about $50.

    They provide rpm, debian, & ter files.

    Part of the instuctions state. ....

    c. Next for rpm, enter
    rpm -I dgcmodem.i386.rpm

    d. At the prompt, enter the linux source build directory
    that matches your running kernel.

    e. If necessary, run dgcconfig to complete the
    installation.

    Maybe this is what he is talking about?

    Jack

  11. Re: modem install

    >>> The modem is a dial-up zoom model 3095. There are instructions but I
    >>> need the source kernel for i386 smp 2.6.28.8-0.7.
    >>>
    >>> My knowledge is limited!
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

    >> You may need to post again in a few months when the 2.6.28 kernel tree
    >> actually exists.

    > True enough, but in the original post <47519fb0$0$26123
    > $88260bb3@free.teranews.com> the OP asked for 2.6.18.8-0.7 - a typo
    > second time around perhaps?
    >
    > Stephan

    My error I mistyped it the first time. Thanks for catching it.

    --
    mcdoo

  12. Re: modem install

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:21:57 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:

    > I checked out the USB zoom model 3095. For about $50 it would be a
    > very inexpensive Linux modem. However the installation is much more
    > complex than a serial port modem.
    >
    > Zoom provides installation instructions for both rpm and tar files, but
    > I can't understand the next to the last step.
    >
    > Now I think I understand your question about Kernel's. Is this what you
    > are talking about?
    >
    > -----------
    > Quote from 3095F_QuickStart_EngEsp.pdf
    > http://www.zoom.com/documentation/di...art_EngEsp.pdf
    >
    > I would provide the full instructions, but the stupid pdf file does not
    > permit selecting and copying text! #!#!
    >
    > page 14 -
    >
    > c. Next for rpm, enter
    > rpm -I dgcmodem.i386.rpm
    >
    > d. At the prompt, enter the linux source build directory
    > that matches your running kernel.
    >
    > e. If necessary, run dgcconfig to complete the
    > installation.
    > --------------
    >
    > Now you have my interest. I would like a $50 Linux controller modem.
    >
    > Like you, I don't understand step d.
    > "enter the linux source build directory that matches your running
    > kernel."
    >
    > Maybe someone with more knowledge would be kind enough to explain it to
    > us.
    >
    > Good luck - If you do get it installed, I would would like to know about
    > it.
    >
    > Jack

    so far after running dgcconfig I got an statement that it could not find
    the smp module. It is looking for lib/modules/2.6.18.8-0.7-default/
    build. Witch I have not found.

    The output also gives www.linuxant.com for help. But I do not see more
    than the manual has.

    --
    mcdoo

  13. Re: modem install

    In article <4752e693$0$26008$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, mcdoo@branum.info says...
    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:21:57 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:
    >

    > > I checked out the USB zoom model 3095. For about $50 it would be a
    > > very inexpensive Linux modem. However the installation is much more
    > > complex than a serial port modem.
    > >
    > > Zoom provides installation instructions for both rpm and tar files, but
    > > I can't understand the next to the last step.
    > >
    > > Now I think I understand your question about Kernel's. Is this what you
    > > are talking about?
    > >
    > > -----------
    > > Quote from 3095F_QuickStart_EngEsp.pdf
    > > http://www.zoom.com/documentation/di...art_EngEsp.pdf
    > >
    > > I would provide the full instructions, but the stupid pdf file does not
    > > permit selecting and copying text! #!#!
    > >
    > > page 14 -
    > >
    > > c. Next for rpm, enter
    > > rpm -I dgcmodem.i386.rpm
    > >
    > > d. At the prompt, enter the linux source build directory
    > > that matches your running kernel.
    > >
    > > e. If necessary, run dgcconfig to complete the
    > > installation.
    > > --------------
    > >
    > > Now you have my interest. I would like a $50 Linux controller modem.
    > >
    > > Like you, I don't understand step d.
    > > "enter the linux source build directory that matches your running
    > > kernel."
    > >
    > > Maybe someone with more knowledge would be kind enough to explain it to
    > > us.
    > >
    > > Good luck - If you do get it installed, I would would like to know about
    > > it.
    > >
    > > Jack

    > so far after running dgcconfig I got an statement that it could not find
    > the smp module. It is looking for lib/modules/2.6.18.8-0.7-default/
    > build. Witch I have not found.
    >
    > The output also gives www.linuxant.com for help. But I do not see more
    > than the manual has.
    >

    > --
    > mcdoo

    Did you "enter the linux source build directory that matches your
    running kernel?" I think it wants to know the Kernel version that your
    SUSE 10.3 distribution is actually using. Is that the Kernel version that
    you entered?

    Remember this is just a guess! I really don't have experience with this!

    Assuming the above is true -

    I googled smp. I got more than one definition but this one stood out!

    SMP: Symmetrical Multi-Processing. The "shared everything"
    approach of parallel computing.

    It seems to think you have a multi-core processor, and I guess it doesn't
    know if your Kernel supports it, or if it needs some module to make use of
    multiple cores.

    Jack

    Note: I will be off line for about 24 hours, but please reply with
    any results. I think we have given the "experts" something to work
    with.

  14. Re: modem install

    On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 13:59:22 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:

    > In article <4752e693$0$26008$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
    > mcdoo@branum.info says...
    >> On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 11:21:57 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:
    >>

    >> > I checked out the USB zoom model 3095. For about $50 it would be a
    >> > very inexpensive Linux modem. However the installation is much more
    >> > complex than a serial port modem.
    >> >
    >> > Zoom provides installation instructions for both rpm and tar files,
    >> > but I can't understand the next to the last step.
    >> >
    >> > Now I think I understand your question about Kernel's. Is this what
    >> > you are talking about?
    >> >
    >> > -----------
    >> > Quote from 3095F_QuickStart_EngEsp.pdf
    >> > http://www.zoom.com/documentation/di...art_EngEsp.pdf
    >> >
    >> > I would provide the full instructions, but the stupid pdf file does
    >> > not permit selecting and copying text! #!#!
    >> >
    >> > page 14 -
    >> >
    >> > c. Next for rpm, enter
    >> > rpm -I dgcmodem.i386.rpm
    >> >
    >> > d. At the prompt, enter the linux source build directory
    >> > that matches your running kernel.
    >> >
    >> > e. If necessary, run dgcconfig to complete the
    >> > installation.
    >> > --------------
    >> >
    >> > Now you have my interest. I would like a $50 Linux controller modem.
    >> >
    >> > Like you, I don't understand step d.
    >> > "enter the linux source build directory that matches your running
    >> > kernel."
    >> >
    >> > Maybe someone with more knowledge would be kind enough to explain it
    >> > to us.
    >> >
    >> > Good luck - If you do get it installed, I would would like to know
    >> > about it.
    >> >
    >> > Jack

    >> so far after running dgcconfig I got an statement that it could not
    >> find the smp module. It is looking for
    >> lib/modules/2.6.18.8-0.7-default/ build. Witch I have not found.
    >>
    >> The output also gives www.linuxant.com for help. But I do not see more
    >> than the manual has.
    >>

    >> --
    >> mcdoo
    >>

    > Did you "enter the linux source build directory that matches your
    > running kernel?" I think it wants to know the Kernel version that your
    > SUSE 10.3 distribution is actually using. Is that the Kernel version
    > that you entered?
    >
    > Remember this is just a guess! I really don't have experience with this!
    >
    > Assuming the above is true -
    >
    > I googled smp. I got more than one definition but this one stood out!
    >
    > SMP: Symmetrical Multi-Processing. The "shared everything"
    > approach of parallel computing.
    >
    > It seems to think you have a multi-core processor, and I guess it
    > doesn't know if your Kernel supports it, or if it needs some module to
    > make use of multiple cores.
    >
    > Jack
    >
    > Note: I will be off line for about 24 hours, but please reply with any
    > results. I think we have given the "experts" something to work with.

    Yes I have a single core processor.

    It quit on me because the uploaded kernel lists the version in version.h
    as 16.8. So guess I will toss this modem in the trash.

    Anyone know how to get rid of all the up-loaded Kernel?

    Where can I get hold of a supported modem?

    --
    mcdoo

  15. Re: modem install

    McDoo wrote:

    > Yes I have a single core processor.
    >
    > It quit on me because the uploaded kernel lists the version in version.h
    > as 16.8. So guess I will toss this modem in the trash.

    Don't give up yet. I will tell you were to get a supported modem but they
    run $75 to $125. The external ones connect to the serial port and don't
    require any software. The Linux kernel detects them. Well, almost always!
    But the solution that is simple and widely known. It always detects the
    serial port!

    /start rant/
    Once again every thing is backwards. I am now posting from SUSE 10.3 and my
    modem information is on Win XP. I just spent 3 hours setting up my
    newsgroup reader. I hate new operating systems!
    /end rant/

    OK now go to the lizard/start button.
    Then Select Computer
    Next select System Information
    Next find OS Information
    My OS info says --
    OS: Linux 2.6.22.5-31-default i686

    What does yours say?

    > Anyone know how to get rid of all the up-loaded Kernel?
    >
    > Where can I get hold of a supported modem?

    I am moving back to Windows and will post that information, but please don't
    give up yet - Zoom is an established retailer. I want that $50 modem to
    work!

    Jack

  16. Re: modem install

    On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:43:40 -0500, Jack wrote:

    > McDoo wrote:
    >
    > /start rant/
    > Once again every thing is backwards. I am now posting from SUSE 10.3
    > and my modem information is on Win XP. I just spent 3 hours setting up
    > my newsgroup reader. I hate new operating systems! /end rant/
    >
    > OK now go to the lizard/start button. Then Select Computer
    > Next select System Information
    > Next find OS Information
    > My OS info says --
    > OS: Linux 2.6.22.5-31-default i686
    >
    > What does yours say?
    >

    >> Anyone know how to get rid of all the up-loaded Kernel?
    >>
    >> Where can I get hold of a supported modem?
    >>

    > I am moving back to Windows and will post that information, but please
    > don't give up yet - Zoom is an established retailer. I want that $50
    > modem to work!
    >
    > Jack

    I do not know what that program is (lizard). My Computer says I have
    2.6.18.8-0.7-defaul-i686 which normal for suse 10.2?

    Yes I know about zoom..I used them when I used dial-up. I am trying to
    get it to work for a couple of people that talked into using suse. If I
    can't get the going I'll buy them XP.

    --
    mcdoo

  17. Re: modem expensive

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:04:59 -0500, Jack 2 wrote:

    > The Zoom/Modem V.92 External Model 3049CF is a high performance 56K fax
    > modem that plugs into the serial port of a computer using Windows,
    > Macintosh, LINUX or UNIX operating systems. standards and will also
    > communicate at V.90 and slower speeds.
    >
    > Serial Cable included!
    > ============================
    >
    > http://www.usr.com/products/home/hom...p?sku=USR5686E
    >
    > USRobotics External, Serial-port, Controller-based Linux Modems
    > USR325686E 56K V.92 External Faxmodem online $94.99
    >
    > Serial Cable NOT included!
    >
    > KEEP TRYING TO INSTALL THAT USB CONTROLLER BASED-LINUX MODEM!
    >
    > Zoom does have product support.
    >
    > Jack

    But as far as I can tell it's not the modem. When I donloaded default
    modem I see to have gotten (per version.h) 2.6.16.8 not 2.6.18.8. Now it
    is out of my territory. I am now lost! Unless someone helps ,,,,,

    --
    mcdoo

  18. Re: modem expensive

    In article <47547226$0$25991$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, mcdoo@branum.info says...
    > On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 13:59:22 -0500, Jack Stewart wrote:
    >
    > > In article <4752e693$0$26008$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>,
    > > mcdoo@branum.info says...

    > >> so far after running dgcconfig I got an statement that it could not
    > >> find the smp module. It is looking for
    > >> lib/modules/2.6.18.8-0.7-default/ build. Witch I have not found.
    > >>
    > >> The output also gives www.linuxant.com for help. But I do not see more
    > >> than the manual has.
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >> mcdoo
    > >>

    > > Did you "enter the linux source build directory that matches your
    > > running kernel?" I think it wants to know the Kernel version that your
    > > SUSE 10.3 distribution is actually using. Is that the Kernel version
    > > that you entered?
    > >
    > > Remember this is just a guess! I really don't have experience with this!
    > >
    > > Assuming the above is true -
    > >
    > > I googled smp. I got more than one definition but this one stood out!
    > >
    > > SMP: Symmetrical Multi-Processing. The "shared everything"
    > > approach of parallel computing.
    > >
    > > It seems to think you have a multi-core processor, and I guess it
    > > doesn't know if your Kernel supports it, or if it needs some module to
    > > make use of multiple cores.
    > >
    > > Jack
    > >
    > > Note: I will be off line for about 24 hours, but please reply with any
    > > results. I think we have given the "experts" something to work with.

    > Anyone know how to get rid of all the up-loaded Kernel?
    >
    > Where can I get hold of a supported modem?
    > --
    > mcdoo

    http://www.zoom.com/products/dial_up_overview.html

    ZOOM External Serial-port Controller-based Linux Modems
    Model 3049CF - PC V.92 56K Modem ONLINE $70.00 - $75.00
    Includes Serial cable, includes Windows communications
    and fax software. The Model 3049CF is RoHS Lead free compliant.

    The Zoom/Modem V.92 External Model 3049CF is a high performance
    56K fax modem that plugs into the serial port of a computer using
    Windows, Macintosh, LINUX or UNIX operating systems.
    standards and will also communicate at V.90 and slower speeds.

    Serial Cable included!
    ============================

    http://www.usr.com/products/home/hom...p?sku=USR5686E

    USRobotics External, Serial-port, Controller-based Linux Modems
    USR325686E 56K V.92 External Faxmodem online $94.99

    Serial Cable NOT included!

    KEEP TRYING TO INSTALL THAT USB CONTROLLER BASED-LINUX MODEM!

    Zoom does have product support.

    Jack

  19. Re: modem install

    In article <4754baae$0$26000$88260bb3@free.teranews.com>, mcdoo@branum.info says...
    > On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:43:40 -0500, Jack wrote:
    >
    > > McDoo wrote:
    > >
    > > /start rant/
    > > Once again every thing is backwards. I am now posting from SUSE 10.3
    > > and my modem information is on Win XP. I just spent 3 hours setting up
    > > my newsgroup reader. I hate new operating systems! /end rant/
    > >
    > > OK now go to the lizard/start button. Then Select Computer
    > > Next select System Information
    > > Next find OS Information
    > > My OS info says --
    > > OS: Linux 2.6.22.5-31-default i686
    > >
    > > What does yours say?
    > >

    > >> Anyone know how to get rid of all the up-loaded Kernel?
    > >>
    > >> Where can I get hold of a supported modem?
    > >>

    > > I am moving back to Windows and will post that information, but please
    > > don't give up yet - Zoom is an established retailer. I want that $50
    > > modem to work!
    > >
    > > Jack

    > I do not know what that program is (lizard). My Computer says I have
    > 2.6.18.8-0.7-defaul-i686 which normal for suse 10.2?

    OK I forgot that you were running 10.2.Suse. OK Then you know the name of
    your running Kernel and your problem is that you can't identify the
    Linux source build directory?

    d. At the prompt, enter the linux source build directory
    that matches your running kernel.

    If your question is -
    "What is the linux source build directory for SUSE 10.2?"

    Then did you notice the reply of Peter Terpstra
    initial question "Could some one tell me what
    I need to do?" he wrote "Install the kernel-source
    package."

    Is finding the Yast repository for the kernal-source
    package, the next step? I am working from Windows now,
    but I would guess that it is located in the 10.2 SUSE OS
    repository. Otherwise we could ask

    What the heck is this rpm going to do - compile and run
    a new kernel???

    Jack

    $$$ TWO LINUX EXTERNAL MODEMS $$$
    ==================================

    http://www.zoom.com/products/dial_up_overview.html

    ZOOM External Serial-port Controller-based Linux Modems
    Model 3049CF - PC V.92 56K Modem ONLINE $70.00 - $75.00
    Includes Serial cable, includes Windows communications
    and fax software. The Model 3049CF is RoHS Lead free compliant.

    The Zoom/Modem V.92 External Model 3049CF is a high performance
    56K fax modem that plugs into the serial port of a computer using
    Windows, Macintosh, LINUX or UNIX operating systems.
    standards and will also communicate at V.90 and slower speeds.

    Serial Cable included!
    ============================

    http://www.usr.com/products/home/hom...p?sku=USR5686E

    USRobotics External, Serial-port, Controller-based Linux Modem
    USR325686E 56K V.92 External Faxmodem online $94.99

    Serial Cable NOT included!

  20. Re: modem expensive

    On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 04:40:54 +0000, McDoo wrote:

    > On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 00:04:59 -0500, Jack 2 wrote:
    >

    > But as far as I can tell it's not the modem. When I donloaded default
    > modem I see to have gotten (per version.h) 2.6.16.8 not 2.6.18.8. Now
    > it is out of my territory. I am now lost! Unless someone helps ,,,,,

    from konsole type

    uname -r

    That is the definitive version of the kernel you have.
    install the kernel source for the given by that command.
    Afterwords, (in konsole) type

    cd /usr/src/linux
    make cloneconfig
    make prepare-all

    Those commands will result in the source being prepared to build the
    module for the modem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast