VPN server on Suse 10.2 - Suse

This is a discussion on VPN server on Suse 10.2 - Suse ; Hi All, I try to suft many sites about this topic but seem doesn't help. Anyone know or have documentation about VPN server on Suse 10.2, please kindly let me know. Thank you!...

  1. VPN server on Suse 10.2

    Hi All,

    I try to suft many sites about this topic but seem doesn't help.
    Anyone know or have documentation about VPN server on Suse 10.2,
    please kindly let me know.

    Thank you!

  2. Re: VPN server on Suse 10.2

    long0345 wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I try to suft many sites about this topic but seem doesn't help.
    > Anyone know or have documentation about VPN server on Suse 10.2,
    > please kindly let me know.

    Funny that you ask because I've set one up for the first time just some
    hours ago. I used OpenVPN (it's in the OSS repository).

    http://openvpn.net/howto.html

    In my case it isn't working very well though; I've set it up a bridged
    VPN (not routed) and eth0 loses its settings when calling the
    bridge-start script which results in the server being cut off from the
    Internet :P

  3. Re: VPN server on Suse 10.2

    On 24 Nov, 18:34, long0345 wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I try to suft many sites about this topic but seem doesn't help.
    > Anyone know or have documentation about VPN server on Suse 10.2,
    > please kindly let me know.
    >
    > Thank you!

    It kind of depends - there are lots of vpn solutions - it all rather
    depends what the problem you are trying to solve is.

    C.

  4. Re: VPN server on Suse 10.2

    On 25 Tháng Mười Một, 04:39, "C. (http://symcbean.blogspot.com/)"
    wrote:
    > On 24 Nov, 18:34, long0345 wrote:
    >
    > > Hi All,

    > > I try to suft many sites about this topic but seem doesn't help.
    > > Anyone know or have documentation about VPN server on Suse 10.2,
    > > please kindly let me know.

    > > Thank you!

    > It kind of depends - there are lots of vpn solutions - it all rather
    > depends what the problem you are trying to solve is.
    >
    > C.

    I installed "openvpn for webmin"- a GUI interface for configure
    openvpn, i already created CA but can not "make new" vpn server.

+ Reply to Thread