The subject line probably says it all but here are my questions.

1 Finally got all the dling done from various repos and caffine and totem
running great except for wmv's I watch them in windows and they are perfect
in linux its like a bad vhs tape pixilating all over the place but audio is
good and some times for a few seconds or so the pic clears up???

2. Java Konquerer runs java perfectly for 3 sites I visit often but firefox
just spins on never loading the java content.

3. Kmplayer and mplayer refuse to run. They just hang.

Thanks for any help you can offer. I have checked dependencies and
everything seems to be there.

Bob