Never have I seen this 1 before??
from my desktop Click on my computer kon opens up check on anything my docs
home folder what ever and bang kaffiene opens up. On my desktop click on
network or several other icons and bang kaffine opens other program son
desktop openoff, evolution knode etc respond correctly has anyone ever come
across this and maybe have a suggestion to fix it only thing I can remeber
doing before this problem started was opening a avi movie it asked what I
should use to play it I responded kaffiene and checked the bos for simiar
extensions to use kaffine bang got a problem is ther somewhere I can remove
that check maybe it will go away lol pls dont tell me to go thru hours of
re-install I'll consider Hari Kari

thanks bob