(Slightly OT) Archives / Old posts - Suse

This is a discussion on (Slightly OT) Archives / Old posts - Suse ; Hi I have a couple of queries that I feel sure will have been dealt with before. Where/how can I search for earlier threads? D2...

  1. (Slightly OT) Archives / Old posts

    Hi

    I have a couple of queries that I feel sure will have been dealt with
    before.

    Where/how can I search for earlier threads?

    D2

  2. Re: (Slightly OT) Archives / Old posts

    Daud Daud wrote:
    > I have a couple of queries that I feel sure will have been dealt with
    > before.
    >
    > Where/how can I search for earlier threads?

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.os.linux.suse/

  3. Re: (Slightly OT) Archives / Old posts

    On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:39:23 +0000 in
    ftU_i.40091$9Y3.19471@newsfe1-win.ntli.net, Daud Daud
    wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have a couple of queries that I feel sure will have been dealt with
    > before.
    >
    > Where/how can I search for earlier threads?

    Depending on how far back, you may be able to get Knode to pull earlier
    posts from the ntl news feed, but I'm not sure of a) retention times, or
    b) how to do that. Alternatively, you could also try http://
    groups.google.com (or dejanews, as was; or other news2web gateways) or
    maybe even the opensuse mailing lists.

    Stephan
    --
    Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC
    Currently in Caernarfon, Wales

  4. Re: (Slightly OT) Archives / Old posts

    Daud Daud wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I have a couple of queries that I feel sure will have been dealt with
    > before.
    >
    > Where/how can I search for earlier threads?
    >
    > D2

    Thx Andreas & Stephan

+ Reply to Thread