KNode configuration - Suse

This is a discussion on KNode configuration - Suse ; Yesterday, I inadvertently closed the header window in KNode. I got it back today, but the article body and article list will not stay docked when I exit KNode and re-open it. Also, I cannot shrink the group list so ...

  1. KNode configuration

    Yesterday, I inadvertently closed the header window in KNode.
    I got it back today, but the article body and article list
    will not stay docked when I exit KNode and re-open it.
    Also, I cannot shrink the group list so that the number of unread
    items is back in the left group list pane instead of off in right
    field. This composer is now in a window on the left, instead
    of being a full screen.

    How could one click made in haste cause so many problems?

    Godzilla

  2. Re: KNode configuration

    Godzilla wrote:

    > Yesterday, I inadvertently closed the header window in KNode.
    > I got it back today, but the article body and article list
    > will not stay docked when I exit KNode and re-open it.
    > Also, I cannot shrink the group list so that the number of unread
    > items is back in the left group list pane instead of off in right
    > field. This composer is now in a window on the left, instead
    > of being a full screen.
    >
    > How could one click made in haste cause so many problems?
    >
    > Godzilla

    After much searching, I found the answer to this problem and hope that it
    may be of use to anyone who has similar difficulties. Just delete the file
    knoderc, which is located in /.kde/share/config. Reboot, and KNode will
    recreate knoderc with the default settings and everything works as
    before. :-)

    Godzilla

+ Reply to Thread