Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Suse ; ____/ ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com on Thursday 08 November 2007 20:44 : \____ > On Nov 8, 3:10 pm, "amicus_curious" wrote: >> wrote in message >> >> news:1194547359.104104.144290@z24g2000prh.googlegr oups.com... >> >> > This is NOT an attack on Roy Schestowitz in any shape ...

  1. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ____/ ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com on Thursday 08 November 2007 20:44 :
    \____

    > On Nov 8, 3:10 pm, "amicus_curious" wrote:
    >> wrote in message
    >>
    >> news:1194547359.104104.144290@z24g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...
    >>
    >> > This is NOT an attack on Roy Schestowitz in any shape form or fashion
    >> > as I believe Roy is as entitled to his opinion as much as anyone else.
    >> > Quite unlike Roy himself who believes people that disagree with him
    >> > should be sileneced.
    >> > Really odd considering he fancies himself an open source freedom
    >> > fighter.
    >> > That's known as a hypocrite BTW.

    >> Just block his posts and those from the Kent guy. Then you only see topics
    >> that at least one other poster has seen fit to comment upon and you can see
    >> what was worth commenting by opening up thread tops started by the "regular"
    >> poster or if there are only comments by chrisv, Kohlmann, 7, Rick, etc, you
    >> can safely ignore the whole thing. You never see the inflammatory headlines
    >> that way, so you only have to check once in a while to catch all the real
    >> buzz.

    > Can't do it on Google though and many people do not have nntp access
    > at work.
    > Me for example.
    >

    >> For example for today, starting at 12:56AM there are only 5 new topics
    >> showing in my COLA tree and only one by Shestowitz. Since he puts out so
    >> many items, he is somewhat useful in that almost everything under the sun
    >> will be there for some Linux fan to add an "Amen!" to and so show that there
    >> is some ardor to the issue.

    > He was gone for a couple of days and the group was 100 percent better.
    > All he does is spam and the only people responding to his messages are
    > the atta boys Kent, Poster, 7, Homer, Humper and that other fool
    > KkKohlmann.
    >
    > Schestowitz is to Linux what Jerry Falwell is to Religion.
    > IOW he turns off more people than he tunes in.

    Hey, Gary Stewart. Is "flatfish" and "flatfish+++" on too many people's
    killfiles already?

    Your nyms are getting weirder and weirder by the day. One shrink is not enough
    to treat the few braincells you have left.

    *plonk*

  2. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On Nov 8, 7:16 pm, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    > ____/ ball.****.the.plum...@gmail.com on Thursday 08 November 2007 20:44 :
    > \____
    >

    > > On Nov 8, 3:10 pm, "amicus_curious" wrote:
    > >> wrote in message

    > >>news:1194547359.104104.144290@z24g2000prh.googlegr oups.com...

    > >> Just block his posts and those from the Kent guy. Then you only see topics
    > >> that at least one other poster has seen fit to comment upon and you can see
    > >> what was worth commenting by opening up thread tops started by the "regular"
    > >> poster or if there are only comments by chrisv, Kohlmann, 7, Rick, etc, you
    > >> can safely ignore the whole thing. You never see the inflammatory headlines
    > >> that way, so you only have to check once in a while to catch all the real
    > >> buzz.

    > > Can't do it on Google though and many people do not have nntp access
    > > at work.
    > > Me for example.

    > >> For example for today, starting at 12:56AM there are only 5 new topics
    > >> showing in my COLA tree and only one by Shestowitz. Since he puts out so
    > >> many items, he is somewhat useful in that almost everything under the sun
    > >> will be there for some Linux fan to add an "Amen!" to and so show that there
    > >> is some ardor to the issue.

    > > He was gone for a couple of days and the group was 100 percent better.
    > > All he does is spam and the only people responding to his messages are
    > > the atta boys Kent, Poster, 7, Homer, Humper and that other fool
    > > KkKohlmann.

    > > Schestowitz is to Linux what Jerry Falwell is to Religion.
    > > IOW he turns off more people than he tunes in.

    > Hey, Gary Stewart. Is "flatfish" and "flatfish+++" on too many people's
    > killfiles already?
    >
    > Your nyms are getting weirder and weirder by the day. One shrink is not enough
    > to treat the few braincells you have left.
    >
    > *plonk*- Hide quoted text -

    Why would anyone but YOU, Roy Schestowitz care about that?
    You're the one being paid to spew your garbage to every corner of the
    Internet.
    You're the one who has to preface his posts with [xxx] so people can
    filter them.
    You're the one concerned about hit counts, your digg rating and so
    forth.

    Flatfish+++ writes one post and gets more responses in 20 minutes than
    you get in a days worth of spamming.
    So why would she care about being filtered?

    Freudian slip Roy?

    BTW a ball **** is a valve in your loo....

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball****

    See that, you've learned something.

  3. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On 9 Nov, 02:14, ball.****.the.plum...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On Nov 8, 7:16 pm, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > > Hey, Gary Stewart. Is "flatfish" and "flatfish+++" on too many people's
    > > killfiles already?

    > > Your nyms are getting weirder and weirder by the day. One shrink is not enough
    > > to treat the few braincells you have left.

    > > *plonk*

    > Why would anyone but YOU, Roy Schestowitz care about that?
    > You're the one being paid to spew your garbage to every corner of the
    > Internet.

    Now /that's/ some paranoia! Who in hell do you think is paying Roy
    Schestowitz to post?

  4. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    dapunka wrote:

    >Now that really is bizarre.

    Giving the trolling POS the respect of reading and responding-to his
    nonsense truly is bizarre. I don't get it.

    I say, if he wants his opinions to be taken at all seriously, let him
    stick with one (non trollish) name, and behave in a fashion that is
    closer to that of a human being than it is to a piece of dog sh*t.

  5. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com writes:

    > The long shot answer is that Roy is really a reverse troll working for
    > Microsoft et al in order to make Linux and in particular the Linux
    > community look bad by virtue of his '''advocacy'''.

    That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The introduction of High
    Plains Thumper was a nice bit of lateral thinking. The "almost sane"
    posters who waffle on knowing nothing about the subjects and his "me
    too" posts constantly spamming the world and his mother with his crappy
    FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux adoption appears to be in reverse.

    --
    Quantity is no substitute for quality, but its the only one we've got.

  6. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    Hadron wrote:
    > ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com writes:
    >
    >> The long shot answer is that Roy is really a reverse troll
    >> working for Microsoft et al in order to make Linux and in
    >> particular the Linux community look bad by virtue of his
    >> '''advocacy'''.

    > That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The introduction of
    > High Plains Thumper was a nice bit of lateral thinking. The
    > "almost sane" posters who waffle on knowing nothing about the
    > subjects and his "me too" posts constantly spamming the world
    > and his mother with his crappy FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux
    > adoption appears to be in reverse.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html

    Hadron Quark - Troll

    Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans Schneider)

    Traits:

    * Microsoft apologist
    * Habitual liar
    * Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM, etc
    * Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
    network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means sending
    a username and password in clear text. Truly ignorant of TCP/IP.
    * Troll puppet
    * Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
    their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN and
    IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a drop out
    who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved what Hadron
    couldn't.
    * Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
    * Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
    explained to him over and over again
    * In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad

    Quotes:

    Surely you are not comparing the non-existent Linux (at that
    time) with 98?
    comp.os.linux.advocacy - Thu, 16 Aug 2007

    "Anything said in COLA is a crock of ****."
    Hadron Quark, Tuesday 03 Jul 2007 - alt.os.linux.ubuntu

    LOL Indeed. Of course I troll sometimes. I never denied it. One
    has to when dealing with loonies like Willy Boaster and his
    amazing killfiles.
    comp.os.linux.advocacy
    Comments:

    [quote]
    Marti van Lin said...

    The sneaky little troll is up to something again, namely
    attacking the authors of the stats script in COLA.

    Watch the "Newsreader Poll on Ubuntu Forums" topic in
    alt.os.linux.ubuntu.

    I never felt Hadron was evil in contrast to the rest of the
    Microshaft shills, only annoying. This proves however I was wrong :-p

    July 13, 2007 12:28 AM

    Anonymous said...

    Yes, he's evil because he wants to verify stats that are
    posted with his own script. Do you work for the Bush
    administration? "Truth, we don't need the truth..."

    July 14, 2007 5:15 AM

    Anonymous said...

    Hadron claims he is an advocate but behaves most contrary to
    that, denigrating advocates. Most recent demonstration of his
    trolling accused a poster with language difficulties, inferring
    3rd world inferiority mentality:

    http://tinyurl.com/3a24nk

    [quote]
    Hadron wrote:
    > I assume from your inability to
    > understand the simplest of threads
    > that your first language is not
    > English. And for that, I apologise
    > unreservedly for pointing out the
    > holes in your vapid posts.

    Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent
    advocacy, eh Hadron?

    September 22, 2007 9:36 PM

    Anonymous said...

    Hadron admits to trolling:

    http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p

    "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch
    puppets like yourself twitch."

    October 8, 2007 6:58 AM
    --
    HPT

  7. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On Nov 9, 1:47 pm, High Plains Thumper
    wrote:
> [...]

    > Hadron claims he is an advocate but behaves most contrary to
    > that, denigrating advocates. Most recent demonstration of his
    > trolling accused a poster with language difficulties, inferring
    > 3rd world inferiority mentality:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3a24nk
    >
    > [quote]
    > Hadron wrote:
    > > I assume from your inability to
    > > understand the simplest of threads
    > > that your first language is not
    > > English. And for that, I apologise
    > > unreservedly for pointing out the
    > > holes in your vapid posts.

    > Oh, so now we've gone from idiot to racist, excellent
    > advocacy, eh Hadron?
    >

    > September 22, 2007 9:36 PM
    >
    > Anonymous said...
    >
    > Hadron admits to trolling:
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2sv65p
    >
    > "I do admit I troll sometimes. It is amusing to watch

    So now you're selectively snipping the posts in colatrolls? Go on and
    post the rest of the quotes.

  8. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    cc wrote:
    > High Plains Thumper wrote:
    >> Hadron wrote:

    >>> That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The
    >>> introduction of High Plains Thumper was a nice bit of
    >>> lateral thinking. The "almost sane" posters who waffle on
    >>> knowing nothing about the subjects and his "me too" posts
    >>> constantly spamming the world and his mother with his
    >>> crappy FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux adoption appears to
    >>> be in reverse.

    >> http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/...ark-troll.html
    >>

    >> [quote] Hadron Quark - Troll
    >>
    >> Name: Hadron Quark (aka: Hadron, Damian O'Leary, Hans
    >> Schneider)
    >>
    >> Traits:
    >>
    >> * Microsoft apologist
    >> * Habitual liar
    >> * Sets Organization header pretending to work at CERN, IBM,
    >> etc
    >> * Doesn't understand the value of telnet client as a simple
    >> network debugging tool. Thinks using telnet always means
    >> sending a username and password in clear text. Truly
    >> ignorant of TCP/IP.
    >> * Troll puppet
    >> * Gets upset when anyone includes their qualification in
    >> their .sig. This along with his pretence of working at CERN
    >> and IBM implies, IMHO, an inferiority complex. Probably a
    >> drop out who bears a grudge towards those who have achieved
    >> what Hadron couldn't.
    >> * Exhibits serious reading comprehension difficulties
    >> * Quark is too stupid to understand when the point above is
    >> explained to him over and over again
    >> * In case you missed it, he is just stupid. No cure. So sad

    > So now you're selectively snipping the posts in colatrolls? Go
    > on and post the rest of the quotes.

    http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2007/01/cc-troll_29.html

    cc - Troll

    Name: cc scatnubbs@hotmail.com

    Traits:

    * Microsoft apologist
    * Pretends to be OS neutral - fails miserably

    Posted by Erik at 7:39 PM

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    IMO this is another Scott Nudds sock.
    January 30, 2007 11:22 AM

    cc said...

    Sorry anonymous, but you're wrong, don't lump me in with
    that moron. Also, I don't believe I've claimed to be OS neutral.
    I love Windows at home because I can play my games. I love Linux
    at work because I can get paid. It's not like any of you
    dumbasses are OS neutral either. I don't know what a Microsoft
    apologist is though, so maybe I am.
    January 30, 2007 6:12 PM

    Anonymous said...

    Has incredibly big feet and you know what that means...big
    shoes.
    February 3, 2007 5:57 PM

    Anonymous said...

    Much cooler than you.
    February 18, 2007 5:37 PM
    --
    HPT

  9. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 17:58:48 +0100, Hadron wrote:

    > ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com writes:
    >

    >> The long shot answer is that Roy is really a reverse troll working for
    >> Microsoft et al in order to make Linux and in particular the Linux
    >> community look bad by virtue of his '''advocacy'''.

    > That's my take. And it's so cleverly done. The introduction of High
    > Plains Thumper was a nice bit of lateral thinking. The "almost sane"
    > posters who waffle on knowing nothing about the subjects and his "me
    > too" posts constantly spamming the world and his mother with his crappy
    > FAQ. It's no wonder that Linux adoption appears to be in reverse.

    You're really cracked, aren't you? 'Reverse troll', my arse.

    --
    Kier

+ Reply to Thread