Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Suse

This is a discussion on Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe! - Suse ; On Nov 8, 2:29 pm, Sharyn Wood wrote: > Linonut wrote: > > > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom: > > > >> a) He's a spammer > > >> c) a ...

  1. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On Nov 8, 2:29 pm, Sharyn Wood wrote:
    > Linonut wrote:
    >
    > > After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out this bit o' wisdom:
    > >
    > >> a) He's a spammer

    > >> c) a nasty piece of work when cornered who threatens physical violence.

    > > You have any message-ID to prove that?

    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....sg/0832be5ef21...

    He sure does seem to have an obsession with castration?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...on&btnG=Search

    Maybe he's a eunuch?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ch&btnG=Search

    That would explain why an apparently healthy (physically, mentally,
    well that's questionable) young adult would rather spend his time
    patrolling the depths of the Internet than socializing with
    friends.Cyber love doesn't count.

    It's a free world though. Be all that you can be.

  2. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:40:30 -0800
    ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com wrote:

    > He sure does seem to have an obsession with castration?
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...on&btnG=Search

    That's not post originating from Roy though, that's stuff from others
    containing those search terms.

  3. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ____/ ed on Thursday 08 November 2007 23:59 : \____

    > On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:40:30 -0800
    > ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> He sure does seem to have an obsession with castration?

    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...on&btnG=Search

    > That's not post originating from Roy though, that's stuff from others
    > containing those search terms.

    All are fake posts from Gary Stewart, a.k.a. "flatfish", a.k.a.
    ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com, who pretended to be me and cited his own
    forged posts.

    --
    ~~ Best of wishes

    Roy S. Schestowitz
    Cpu(s): 26.5%us, 4.4%sy, 1.0%ni, 63.8%id, 3.9%wa, 0.2%hi, 0.1%si, 0.0%st

  4. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

  5. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ed writes:

    > On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:40:30 -0800
    > ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    >> He sure does seem to have an obsession with castration?
    >>
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...on&btnG=Search

    > That's not post originating from Roy though, that's stuff from others
    > containing those search terms.

    Link?

    --
    Quantity is no substitute for quality, but its the only one we've got.

  6. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ed writes:

    > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:17:56 +0000
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> ____/ ed on Thursday 08 November 2007 23:59 : \____

    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    >> >

    >> > That's not post originating from Roy though, that's stuff from
    >> > others containing those search terms.

    >> All are fake posts from Gary Stewart, a.k.a. "flatfish", a.k.a.
    >> ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com, who pretended to be me and cited his
    >> own forged posts.

    > Maybe we should all start gpg inline signing ... it makes the message
    > messy, but it would help avoid some fraud.

    It doesn't do anything of the sort. Since the reader can not know for
    sure it is YOUR key. For them to be sure you would have to physically
    give them it personally. And, of course, no one cares. Your pgg/gpg
    wrappers are simply annoying.

    --
    Quantity is no substitute for quality, but its the only one we've got.

  7. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

  8. Re: Schestowitz sets new personal record, I believe!

    ed espoused:

    > On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 00:17:56 +0000
    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> ____/ ed on Thursday 08 November 2007 23:59 : \____

    >> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    >> >

    >> > That's not post originating from Roy though, that's stuff from
    >> > others containing those search terms.

    >> All are fake posts from Gary Stewart, a.k.a. "flatfish", a.k.a.
    >> ball.****.the.plumber@gmail.com, who pretended to be me and cited his
    >> own forged posts.

    > Maybe we should all start gpg inline signing ... it makes the message
    > messy, but it would help avoid some fraud.

    It was successful before, last time Gary Stewart had a crush on several
    of us.

    Roy - as you're most under fire at the moment, why don't you start GPG
    signing?