Glidepad - Suse

This is a discussion on Glidepad - Suse ; Hi, how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the boot time. Any help? Thanks for your tip. the second...

  1. Glidepad

    Hi,

    how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the
    boot time. Any help?

    Thanks for your tip.

    the second

  2. Re: Glidepad

    On Nov 6, 2:23 pm, second wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the
    > boot time. Any help?
    >
    > Thanks for your tip.
    >
    > the second

    Start here.

    Andy

  3. Re: Glidepad

    Which part of my question don't understand you?

    AHinMaine schrieb:
    > On Nov 6, 2:23 pm, second wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the
    >> boot time. Any help?
    >>
    >> Thanks for your tip.
    >>
    >> the second

    > Start here.

    > --
    > Andy

  4. Re: Glidepad

    second wrote:
    > Which part of my question don't understand you?
    >
    > AHinMaine schrieb:
    >> On Nov 6, 2:23 pm, second wrote:
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the
    >>> boot time. Any help?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks for your tip.
    >>>
    >>> the second

    >> Start here.

    >> --
    >> Andy

    The part where you toppost.

    houghi
    --

    for I in `find /usr/src/linux/ -name *.c`; \
    do A=`grep -i -A 1 -B 1 **** $I`;if [ "$A" != "" ]; \
    then printf "$I \n$A \n\n"; fi ;done|less

  5. Re: Glidepad

    On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 20:23:19 +0100, second wrote:

    > how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the
    > boot time. Any help?

    If it's an Acer, Fn-F7 will deactivate it and leave it deactivated until
    you press that key combination again.

  6. Re: Glidepad

    I have a button on my Laptot to do this. But my question was, how can I
    deactivate it during the boot time by my Linux-OS, like in Win XP. Sorry
    for my bad English.

    the second

    >> how can I deactivate the glidepad of my laptop automatically during the
    >> boot time. Any help?

    > If it's an Acer, Fn-F7 will deactivate it and leave it deactivated until
    > you press that key combination again.

+ Reply to Thread