udev? hal? resmgr? How can I get my camera mounted on my SuSE 10.3filesystem? - Suse

This is a discussion on udev? hal? resmgr? How can I get my camera mounted on my SuSE 10.3filesystem? - Suse ; Can someone point me to an explanation of where the link between my USB flash stick and the scsi driver is, and how I can create that same link when I plug in my digital camera? In my SuSE 10.0 ...

  1. udev? hal? resmgr? How can I get my camera mounted on my SuSE 10.3filesystem?

    Can someone point me to an explanation of where the link between my USB
    flash stick and the scsi driver is, and how I can create that same link
    when I plug in my digital camera?

    In my SuSE 10.0 system (and before), I could mount my camera directly on
    my filesystem and access it like a disk. I liked that, and though not
    perfect, developed procedures to utilize it.

  2. Re: udev? hal? resmgr? How can I get my camera mounted on my SuSE 10.3 filesystem?

    Charles T Smith wrote:

    > Can someone point me to an explanation of where the link between my USB
    > flash stick and the scsi driver is, and how I can create that same link
    > when I plug in my digital camera?
    >
    > In my SuSE 10.0 system (and before), I could mount my camera directly on
    > my filesystem and access it like a disk. I liked that, and though not
    > perfect, developed procedures to utilize it.

    Try uninstall kde-camera.

    Artur

+ Reply to Thread