disable compilation with "-Os" and > use "-O2" instead - Suse

This is a discussion on disable compilation with "-Os" and > use "-O2" instead - Suse ; How or should I say where in menuconfig can/will I find and change this?? Thanks to all Erick...

  1. disable compilation with "-Os" and > use "-O2" instead

    How or should I say where in menuconfig can/will I find and change this??

    Thanks to all

    Erick

  2. Re: disable compilation with "-Os" and > use "-O2" instead

    E.M.G. wrote:
    > How or should I say where in menuconfig can/will I find and change this??

    General Setup --> Optimize for size

    (You have to disable this option which will use -O2 instead of -Os.)

  3. Re: disable compilation with "-Os" and > use "-O2" instead

    Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

    > E.M.G. wrote:
    >> How or should I say where in menuconfig can/will I find and change this??

    > General Setup --> Optimize for size
    >
    > (You have to disable this option which will use -O2 instead of -Os.)

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread