grep & memory exhausted problem on suse 10.2 - Suse

This is a discussion on grep & memory exhausted problem on suse 10.2 - Suse ; googling the web I've seen it's an old problem on many distros. just wandering if anyone had such on this one and how s/he managed to solve it? alternatively, is there some good text /regexp search tool since I only ...

  1. grep & memory exhausted problem on suse 10.2

    googling the web I've seen it's an old problem on many distros. just
    wandering if anyone had such on this one and how s/he managed to
    solve it?

    alternatively, is there some good text /regexp search tool since
    I only run into this problem trying to solve another one

    tnx.
    vjeran

  2. Re: grep & memory exhausted problem on suse 10.2

    vjeran wrote:

    > googling the web I've seen it's an old problem on many distros. just
    > wandering if anyone had such on this one and how s/he managed to
    > solve it?
    >
    > alternatively, is there some good text /regexp search tool since
    > I only run into this problem trying to solve another one

    I have no idea what your problem is. Please elaborate.

    houghi
    --

    This space left blank intentionaly

+ Reply to Thread