Skype 1.3 help! - Suse

This is a discussion on Skype 1.3 help! - Suse ; Please, if sombody knows where to download the 1.3 version of skype let me know the url because in the official page there is just the option for the version 1.4. Or please send it to me to federicoer@gmail.com . ...

  1. Skype 1.3 help!

    Please, if sombody knows where to download the 1.3 version of skype
    let me know the url because in the official page there is just the
    option for the version 1.4.
    Or please send it to me to federicoer@gmail.com.
    I need the SuSE rpm version.
    Thanks!

  2. Re: Skype 1.3 help!

    Federico Escobar Rodriguez wrote:
    > Please, if sombody knows where to download the 1.3 version of skype
    > let me know the url because in the official page there is just the
    > option for the version 1.4.
    > Or please send it to me to federicoer@gmail.com.
    > I need the SuSE rpm version.
    > Thanks!

    I have the 1.3 installed, yet not the rpm. What I will do most likely is
    trun it into a *.gz file so you can unpack it and use it that way.

    Will let people know here when it is done.

    houghi
    --
    It's people. Source code is made out of people! They're making our
    source out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle

  3. Re: Skype 1.3 help!

    Federico Escobar Rodriguez wrote:
    > I need the SuSE rpm version.
    > Thanks!