Greetings Ladies, and those of the rougher sex.

I am a old noob, been running suse 10 for about six months.
Just updated to SLED 10 SP1 and I am having a struggle with
my Linksys WMP54G wireless card.

Managed to download the linux RT2500 drivers and set up the
card in Yast, but it will not associate with my access point.

Using KWifiManager the card gets a strong signal from the access
point, but when I try to connect using the manager, I get a message
about an invalid wep key specification.

Wep is off in both the card and the access point.
Thanks in advance, oh, what make of G PCI card can be used without
a battle?
--
grumpy