Hi,

I'm using Suse10.2 with KDE 3.5.8 and KMix 2.6.1. I'm not able to get my mic
to work, not sure what's wrong there.
KMix offers my under "Input" following devices: "Capture","Capture"
and "Digital" they're all on "100%". Under "Switches" I have "Headphone"
and "IEC958". I've tried to play around with those and Headphone seems to
switch off the output but not sure what influence it has with the input.
Neither do i know what IEC958 is for. Under switches I also have two select
boxes called "Input Source". I've set one to FrontMic and the other one to
Mic but still i seem not to be able to capture anything from my
microphone.sadsmile.png
A little help would be greatly appreciated!

--
chEErs roN