TRACKPAD?? - Suse

This is a discussion on TRACKPAD?? - Suse ; How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from clicking when tapping??...

  1. TRACKPAD??

    How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from clicking
    when tapping??

  2. Re: TRACKPAD??

    Ab Pp wrote:

    > How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from clicking
    > when tapping??

    I KDE I use ksynaptics. It has an option to disable the trackpad. You enable
    it via a key combination.

    --
    Chris

  3. Re: TRACKPAD??

    I added the command to disable tapping, but it still taps!

    Help!

    "Chris" wrote in message
    > Ab Pp wrote:
    >
    >> How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from
    >> clicking
    >> when tapping??

    > I KDE I use ksynaptics. It has an option to disable the trackpad. You
    > enable
    > it via a key combination.
    >
    > --
    > Chris

  4. Re: TRACKPAD??

    Ab Pp wrote:

    > I added the command to disable tapping, but it still taps!
    >
    > Help!
    >

    > "Chris" wrote in message
    >> Ab Pp wrote:
    >>
    >>> How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from
    >>> clicking
    >>> when tapping??

    >> I KDE I use ksynaptics. It has an option to disable the trackpad. You
    >> enable
    >> it via a key combination.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Chris

    Have you tried changing MaxTaptime to 0 (Zero)in xorg.conf

  5. Re: TRACKPAD??

    On 2007-10-22, Ab Pp wrote:
    > I added the command to disable tapping, but it still taps!

    Maybe it's a HappyFeet (c) tap-pad, and it just can't stop tapping.

    PS: please don't toppost.

    Douglas Adams

  6. Re: TRACKPAD??

    Yes.

    "Bob & Gail" wrote in message
    > Ab Pp wrote:
    >
    >> I added the command to disable tapping, but it still taps!
    >>
    >> Help!
    >>

    >> "Chris" wrote in message

    >>> I KDE I use ksynaptics. It has an option to disable the trackpad. You
    >>> enable
    >>> it via a key combination.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Chris

    > Have you tried changing MaxTaptime to 0 (Zero)in xorg.conf

  7. Re: TRACKPAD??

    Yes!

    "Bob & Gail" wrote in message
    > Ab Pp wrote:
    >
    >> I added the command to disable tapping, but it still taps!
    >>
    >> Help!
    >>

    >> "Chris" wrote in message

    >>> I KDE I use ksynaptics. It has an option to disable the trackpad. You
    >>> enable
    >>> it via a key combination.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Chris

    > Have you tried changing MaxTaptime to 0 (Zero)in xorg.conf

  8. Re: TRACKPAD??

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 14:38:30 -0400, Ab Pp wrote:

    > How do you avoid the trackpad on a laptop with OpenSuse 10.3 from clicking
    > when tapping??

    Many laptops do this in hardware. My HP has a button to disable the
    touchpad, my friend's Acer uses Fn-F8.

+ Reply to Thread