ATI X1300 - Suse

This is a discussion on ATI X1300 - Suse ; Quick question I have follow the instructions for installing the 2 required drivers for openSUSE 10.3 It works just fine, my question is should I also install the drivers from ati.com...

  1. ATI X1300

    Quick question

    I have follow the instructions for installing the 2 required drivers
    for openSUSE 10.3

    It works just fine, my question is should I also install the drivers
    from ati.com

  2. Re: ATI X1300

    Who Cares wrote:

    > Quick question
    >
    > I have follow the instructions for installing the 2 required drivers
    > for openSUSE 10.3
    >
    > It works just fine, my question is should I also install the drivers
    > from ati.com

    If you already have 3D than no.

    --
    Regards,