Looking for drivers - Suse

This is a discussion on Looking for drivers - Suse ; Hi, I am looking for Broadcom bcw15.inf and bcw15.sys drivers. So far I haven't found anything Googling them. Any help appreciated....

  1. Looking for drivers

    Hi,
    I am looking for Broadcom bcw15.inf and bcw15.sys drivers. So far I
    haven't found anything Googling them.

    Any help appreciated.

  2. Re: Looking for drivers

    On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:02:29 -0500 in
    471445e1$0$26361$4c368faf@roadrunner.com, Zuvuya wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I am looking for Broadcom bcw15.inf and bcw15.sys drivers. So far I
    > haven't found anything Googling them.
    >
    > Any help appreciated.

    Are you sure you don't mean bcmwl5.inf? (At least, that's what my Broadcom
    card uses - maybe a correct spelling may help)

    Stephan

    --
    Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC
    Currently in Caernarfon, Wales