Anyone here up to the task of entertaining queries regarding OpenSuse on the PS3 platform? - Suse

This is a discussion on Anyone here up to the task of entertaining queries regarding OpenSuse on the PS3 platform? - Suse ; On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:35:22 +0200, birre wrote: >Sony is one of them that don't respect the customers data and settings, they >only protect their "property". I have never had a problem backing up my system. It saves all ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Anyone here up to the task of entertaining queries regarding OpenSuse on the PS3 platform?

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:35:22 +0200, birre wrote:

    >Sony is one of them that don't respect the customers data and settings, they
    >only protect their "property".

    I have never had a problem backing up my system. It saves all of my
    data, and my demo installs, and my MP3s, photos, etc., and it puts them
    all back just fine.

  2. Re: Anyone here up to the task of entertaining queries regarding OpenSuse on the PS3 platform?

    On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:35:22 +0200, birre wrote:

    >I will just know if the restore really restore everything, so I can use all
    >downloaded games (demos+paid), and login with my saved users and passwords.

    Paid for DLs can be re-DLd from the Sony site as they know who you are,
    by your login data, and you have the right to DL them into more than one
    PS3, IIRC, and the PSP as well as for reasons of lost data. I think the
    limit for re-DLing is like 4 times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2