Amarok 1.4.7 on OpenSuSE 10.3 doesn't repeat play list? - Suse

This is a discussion on Amarok 1.4.7 on OpenSuSE 10.3 doesn't repeat play list? - Suse ; Hi guys! When I use Amarok, I like to populate the play list with several MP3s and radio streams, set it to "Repeat: play list" and "Random: tracks", and start to play. After finishing playing the first MP3, Amarok almost ...

  1. Amarok 1.4.7 on OpenSuSE 10.3 doesn't repeat play list?

    Hi guys!

    When I use Amarok, I like to populate the play list with several MP3s
    and radio streams, set it to "Repeat: play list" and "Random: tracks",
    and start to play. After finishing playing the first MP3, Amarok
    almost always fails to play the next podcast. This didn't use to
    happen with my Amarok (1.4.4?) on OpenSuSE 10.2. Any suggestion on
    how to fix this?

    Also, related to this topic... There're two radio streams I like very
    much but when I set them in the play list, Amarok thinks one will last
    2hr 5min, and the other 5hr 33min, and indeed after listening to the
    radio that long, it stops playing just like any regular music file.
    Isn't that odd? Shouldn't radio streams last until one hits the Stop
    button?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Amarok 1.4.7 on OpenSuSE 10.3 doesn't repeat play list?

    That's a good idea. Thanks Jack!

    Andy

+ Reply to Thread