vmware workstation academic - Suse

This is a discussion on vmware workstation academic - Suse ; I saw I could buy vmware workstation 6 academic version from campustech.com and wanted to find out if this version is the same as the retail version ? Thanks, Pete...

  1. vmware workstation academic

    I saw I could buy vmware workstation 6 academic version from
    campustech.com and wanted to find out if this version is the same as
    the retail version ?

    Thanks,
    Pete

  2. Re: vmware workstation academic

    Peter wrote:
    > I saw I could buy vmware workstation 6 academic version from
    > campustech.com and wanted to find out if this version is the same as
    > the retail version ?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Pete

    If you don't get an answer here, you might try posting in the wmware forum:

    http://communities.vmware.com/commun...op/workstation

    -Pat

+ Reply to Thread