Xine and Compaq nc6400 - Suse

This is a discussion on Xine and Compaq nc6400 - Suse ; Any suggestion how I can get a DVD to play without being choppy? openSUSE 10.3, all of the latest updates. Compaq nc6400...

  1. Xine and Compaq nc6400

    Any suggestion how I can get a DVD to play without being choppy?

    openSUSE 10.3, all of the latest updates.

    Compaq nc6400

  2. Re: Xine and Compaq nc6400

    Who Cares wrote:

    > Any suggestion how I can get a DVD to play without being choppy?
    >
    > openSUSE 10.3, all of the latest updates.
    >
    > Compaq nc6400

    how much memory do you have? What is the processor speed? What is the
    speed on the DVD?

    On my 3.5 Ghz HP with 1 GB of Ram and an 8X (but since yesterday 16X) DVD
    writer, all movies play smoothly.

    --
    Later,
    Darrell Stec darstec@neo.rr.com