I'm trying to mount a Win98 drive on my 10.3 box.

I've created a mount point: /home/mkm/idea
samba client is installed, the c drive is shared on the Win98 box, and I
can get to it via Konqueror with this URL: smb://idea/IDEA_C

That's fine for GUI work, but I'd like to be able to work from the CLI
as well (in particular clamav scan the drive from my Linux box.)

I enter the following command, and for some reason it boogles up the
URL, reversing the slash to a back slash. (Watch the line wrap)

koala:/home/mkm # mount -t cifs //idea.mmc/IDEA_C /home/mkm/idea
--verbose -o user=big_folks,pass=PASSWORD
parsing options: rw,user=big_folks,pass=PASSWORD

mount.cifs kernel mount options
unc=//idea.mmc\IDEA_C,ip=192.168.187.8,ver=1,rw,user=big _folks,pass=PASSWORD
mount error 2 = No such file or directory
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g.man mount.cifs)

(The first two lines are the command, the rest is output) I did refer
to the man page. It didn't help. Maybe I'm just slow.

Any help appreciated...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller