OpenSuse10.3 and Amarok - Suse

This is a discussion on OpenSuse10.3 and Amarok - Suse ; I can't get Amarok to run under 10.3. I see the splash screen for about a second and that's it. I need help on where I should be looking in order to fix this. Thanks....

  1. OpenSuse10.3 and Amarok

    I can't get Amarok to run under 10.3. I see the splash screen for about a
    second and that's it. I need help on where I should be looking in order to
    fix this. Thanks.

  2. Re: OpenSuse10.3 and Amarok

    Robert Garrick wrote:
    > I can't get Amarok to run under 10.3. I see the splash screen for about a
    > second and that's it. I need help on where I should be looking in order to
    > fix this. Thanks.

    Open a terminal window, type "amarok" without the quotes, and it will
    list the errors that are occurring to keep Amarok from running correctly.

  3. Re: OpenSuse10.3 and Amarok

    Vance Howard wrote:

    > Robert Garrick wrote:
    >> I can't get Amarok to run under 10.3. I see the splash screen for about
    >> second and that's it. I need help on where I should be looking in order
    >> fix this. Thanks.

    > Open a terminal window, type "amarok" without the quotes, and it will
    > list the errors that are occurring to keep Amarok from running correctly.

    Thanks! Needed libcurl.so.3, installed it and Amarok is working again.
    Many thanks.

+ Reply to Thread