Just installed OpenSUSE 10.3 and I'm trying to use my bluetooth headset. The
headset is a Motorola H300. My USB bluetooth dongle appears in lsusb
as "Bus 001 Device 010: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth
Dongle (HCI mode)"

I have no problem pairing the device. I turn it on and a few seconds later
SUSE is asking me for the pairing code. I enter it and the headset appears
in the Paired/Trusted devices of KBluetooth.

Now, when I press the button on the headset to start a connection, the
bluetooth icon in the panel turns blue for a second, then back to grey.

What I'm expecting to happen is for the icon to turn blue, then all system
audio (MP3s, etc.) get routed to the headset.

Under the YaST2 Bluetooth icon I have my bluetooth device set a a Desktop
class, with Networking, Rendering, Capturing, Object Transfer, Audio and
Telephony selected.

I can verify that all the hardware works as I'm able to use it under
Windows.

So... I'm obviously missing something somewhere. Can I get a bit of help,
please?