Vance Howard wrote:
> Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
> 1GB memory
> Video card: Nvidia GeForce 7600 GT using Nvidia's driver.
> Motherboard: MSI K8N Neo4 with NVIDIA nForce 4 chipset, built in network
> card and built in 7.1 sound card using AC97 drivers.

I have an AMD AM2 Sempron64 3000+, with 2 GB of DDR2 RAM and an MSI
K9VGM-V motherboard.
This was a flawless clean install of X86_64 with openSUSE detecting
everything with the exception of my printer. This in itself is not
unusual since I have an odd Canon S750 with no available Linux drivers.
Thus far, in several days of testing, I have only discovered one
glitch: I have found that if I have Firefox open to a site, when I
click Print Preview, Firefox will crash. Sounds like Bugzilla time, huh?

> Otherwise Yast software management is a lot faster. The machine boots
> and shuts down faster uses zypper for online updates and is really a
> nice set up.

Does anyone want to talk about speed besides me? YaST was never really
a complete laggard, but now, it is like the updates are over before I
can get back to the desk with a fresh cup of coffee. I for one am
extremely impressed with 10.3.