Hi there,

I wanted to install Flightgear on my day old 10.3 install, from
the BuildService repos, but unfortunately the required deps for
fgfs are not all in one repo. Looking at it I see this...

opensuse-BuildServices/games:/action/openSUSE_10.3/file.repo

The way it is setup means I have to install 1 repo for each sub
category under games. For Flightgear there are deps in action,
libs, data, and others that I cannot find. If I add the action
repo and try to check deps for Flightgear

Why on earth is it organised like this? Surely it would be better
to have something like this...

opensuse-BuildServices/games:/openSUSE_10.3/file.repo

That way I just need to add one repo for all games for 10.3.

Alternatively is there a giant *.repo file somewhere I can use
to access the entire BuildService from YaST?

--
Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.
"Maybe politicians should ask the people whether
or not they wanted all these wars"...