Hello,

I am trying to get traffic from inside my network through the Suse
firewall across an OpenVPN connection to another network.

After the client establishes OpenVPN connection all traffic is allowed
back and forth from the client. So, the forward rules are working on
the tun+ interface.

Now when traffic originates from the server side with a destination to
the client traffic does not go through.

I have placed a route on the firewall to unhide the OpenVPN network
and still not traffic gets through.

I believe I am missing a rule on the firewall but I'm not sure where.
The firewall logs show SFW2_FWD_ILL_ROUTING in eth1 and out tun0..

Thanks in advance...