I decided to update my Apache server that was running 10.0.
That box had only official stuff in it.

Everything worked just fine like this:

I prepared a virtual machine to run Apache on another box already
running 10.3, then copied the contents of htdocs into it.

I NAT:ed port 80 to that virtual machine.

Then I just inserted the 10.3 CD on the web server box and commanded reboot.

I chose to update only installed packages and to remove unsupported
packages.

Everything went fine, no probs, the machine rebooted and I just NAT:ed
port 80 back to it.

Looks good:

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?...cs.com&probe=1

Vahis
--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it "