10.3 boot.iso ? - Suse

This is a discussion on 10.3 boot.iso ? - Suse ; Hi group, I'm looking for the "boot.iso" file, related to 10.3... For the previous release, it was located in /repo/oss/boot directory any information ? tia fabrice...

  1. 10.3 boot.iso ?

    Hi group,

    I'm looking for the "boot.iso" file, related to 10.3...

    For the previous release, it was located in
    /repo/oss/boot directory

    any information ?
    tia
    fabrice

  2. Re: 10.3 boot.iso ?

    fabrice schrieb:
    > I'm looking for the "boot.iso" file, related to 10.3...
    >
    > any information ?
    > tia
    > fabrice

    Take a look at /iso/cd/*-mini.iso

  3. Re: 10.3 boot.iso ?

    Rauch Christian a écrit :
    > fabrice schrieb:
    >> I'm looking for the "boot.iso" file, related to 10.3...
    >>
    >> any information ?
    >> tia
    >> fabrice

    > Take a look at /iso/cd/*-mini.iso

    oh yes, I've forgotten it...thanks for the reminder !

    but, these 2 isos...are 2 ! and I'm looking for the "unique boot iso"
    which provides both 32 and 64 bits

    cheers
    fabrice

  4. Re: 10.3 boot.iso ?

    fabrice schrieb:
    > Rauch Christian a écrit :
    >> fabrice schrieb:
    >>> I'm looking for the "boot.iso" file, related to 10.3...
    >>>
    >>> any information ?
    >>> tia
    >>> fabrice

    >> Take a look at /iso/cd/*-mini.iso

    > oh yes, I've forgotten it...thanks for the reminder !
    >
    > but, these 2 isos...are 2 ! and I'm looking for the "unique boot iso"
    > which provides both 32 and 64 bits

    As far as i know this one does not exist anymore.

    > cheers
    > fabrice

  5. Re: 10.3 boot.iso ?

    fabrice wrote:
    > Hi group,
    >
    > I'm looking for the "boot.iso" file, related to 10.3...
    >
    > For the previous release, it was located in
    > /repo/oss/boot directory
    >
    > any information ?

    http://software.opensuse.org/ and select the network installation,
    although I would go for the 1CD KDE or GNOME.

    houghi
    --
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will
    find at least two human errors, including the error of blaming it on

+ Reply to Thread