quotas - Suse

This is a discussion on quotas - Suse ; Hi I'm building a email server with suse 10.2 with postfix and courier. I have it working . I want give quotas to the users depending what group they belong, Administratores, chief, users, etc. Depending in what group they belong ...

  1. quotas

    Hi I'm building a email server with suse 10.2 with postfix and courier. I
    have it working .
    I want give quotas to the users depending what group they belong,
    Administratores, chief, users, etc.

    Depending in what group they belong the size of the mailbox is diferente.

    What about the size of the mails that each group can send can I especify
    that users can send only 2M, chiefs can send 5M and administratores can send
    10M??

    Thanks
    any ideia is apreciated

  2. Re: quotas

    On Oct 3, 11:59 am, "Miguel Lopes" wrote:
    > Hi I'm building a email server with suse 10.2 with postfix and courier. I
    > have it working .
    > I want give quotas to the users depending what group they belong,
    > Administratores, chief, users, etc.
    >
    > Depending in what group they belong the size of the mailbox is diferente.
    >
    > What about the size of the mails that each group can send can I especify
    > that users can send only 2M, chiefs can send 5M and administratores can send
    > 10M??
    >
    > Thanks
    > any ideia is apreciated

    Maximum message size is not related to mailbox size nor the user
    quota. AFAIK it is a global setting.

    --
    Andy

+ Reply to Thread