Set Defaults How ? - Suse

This is a discussion on Set Defaults How ? - Suse ; Suse 10.0 Use Firefox as a web browser. *When I click on a link to send to someone else, Evolution is brought up as the default email client. *Want to change the default email client to KMail. * How do ...

  1. Set Defaults How ?

    Suse 10.0

    Use Firefox as a web browser. *When I click on a link to send to someone
    else, Evolution is brought up as the default email client. *Want to change
    the default email client to KMail. * How do I do that?

    Thanks, Rich

  2. Re: Set Defaults How ?

    Richard Harrison wrote:

    > Suse 10.0
    >
    > Use Firefox as a web browser. *When I click on a link to send to someone
    > else, Evolution is brought up as the default email client. *Want to change
    > the default email client to KMail. * How do I do that?
    >
    > Thanks, Rich

    http://ascending.wordpress.com/2007/...-mailto-links/

  3. Re: Set Defaults How ?

    kmh wrote:

    > Richard Harrison wrote:
    >
    >> Suse 10.0
    >>
    >> Use Firefox as a web browser. *When I click on a link to send to someone
    >> else, Evolution is brought up as the default email client. *Want to
    >> change the default email client to KMail. * How do I do that?
    >>
    >> Thanks, Rich

    http://ascending.wordpress.com/2007/...-mailto-links/

    For KDE wide settings you can use:

    KDE Control Center --> KDE components --> Component Chooser --> Set KMail as
    default E-Mail client

+ Reply to Thread