I wanted to have a try at last with Xen on suse 10.2 (still using vmware for
a few things), so installed all necessary files, but got stuck with the
nvidia driver. I'm able to compile it from files from the nvidia site and
also followed some guidelines on the opensuse site, but the kernel module
has the following problems:
When I reboot into xen everything is ok until level 5 where the video driver
is loaded. the log file gives:
kernel: nvidia: no version for "struct_module" found: kernel tainted.
kernel: nvidia: module license 'NVIDIA' taints kernel.
kernel: nvidia: Unknown symbol page_to_pfn
kernel: nvidia: Unknown symbol pfn_to_page
kdm[3419]: X server died during startup

The first 2 are correct because it's not a gpl driver, but the 3rd and 4th
line is the one responsible for the problem. Anyone lucky with this?
I'm using a x86_64 system, latest kernel upgrade.
NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-1.0-9631-pkg2.run with patch. From nvidia also tried
NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-100.14.19-pkg2.run, but the same result. Looks like a 64
bits problem. Am I correct that the kernel source directory is the same for
xen and 'normal' kernel?
taco