up-to-date smart channels list? - Suse

This is a discussion on up-to-date smart channels list? - Suse ; Hi, I can't find an up-to-date list of smart channels for openSUSE 10.2. I normally use this one, but it gives me errors now too: http://divine160281.di.funpic.de/ Is there an up-to-date list somewhere? TIA, Derk...

  1. up-to-date smart channels list?

    Hi,

    I can't find an up-to-date list of smart channels for openSUSE 10.2.
    I normally use this one, but it gives me errors now too:
    http://divine160281.di.funpic.de/

    Is there an up-to-date list somewhere?

    TIA,

    Derk

  2. Re: up-to-date smart channels list?

    Derk skrev:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't find an up-to-date list of smart channels for openSUSE 10.2.
    > I normally use this one, but it gives me errors now too:
    > http://divine160281.di.funpic.de/
    >
    > Is there an up-to-date list somewhere?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Derk

    If you choose your architecture at
    http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/su...rpm/10.2/RPMS/ you can
    install smart-addons and a lot of repositories will be added to smart.
    No a list, but an easy way to add them.
    Inge Svensson

  3. Re: up-to-date smart channels list?

    Derk wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't find an up-to-date list of smart channels for openSUSE 10.2.
    > I normally use this one, but it gives me errors now too:
    > http://divine160281.di.funpic.de/
    >
    > Is there an up-to-date list somewhere?

    Hi Derk,

    This is updated pretty regular:
    http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Released_Version
    http://en.opensuse.org/Mirrors_Development_Build
    http://opensuse-community.org/Repositories/Packman
    http://opensuse-community.org/Repositories/Guru

    You don't need repositories on other continents.
    Far mirrors are not slow only because they are far away, but also they can
    be in maintenace mode for hour, or so, during night time.

    --
    Regards,
    Rajko.

+ Reply to Thread