Remote Administration - Suse

This is a discussion on Remote Administration - Suse ; I am completely cunfused on this one... going nack to my previous post. Where do you set the VNC password? I can connect to my Linux box, get a password prompt, if I log in as root or any other ...

  1. Remote Administration

    I am completely cunfused on this one... going nack to my previous
    post.

    Where do you set the VNC password? I can connect to my Linux box, get
    a password prompt, if I log in as root or any other user, I get
    Network Error: Remote side has closed connection.

    Any help would be great

  2. Re: Remote Administration

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:19:37 -0700
    Who Cares wrote:

    > I am completely cunfused on this one... going nack to my previous
    > post.
    >
    > Where do you set the VNC password? I can connect to my Linux box, get
    > a password prompt, if I log in as root or any other user, I get
    > Network Error: Remote side has closed connection.
    >

    > Any help would be great

    vncpasswd on the remote box

    --
    Cheers Malcolm (Linux Counter #276890)

  3. Re: Remote Administration

    SAX (Xorg etc) setup through YaST worked for me..

    Who Cares wrote:

    > Where do you set the VNC password?

+ Reply to Thread