Main panel always tiny - Suse

This is a discussion on Main panel always tiny - Suse ; Hi all, Can anyone help me with this small problem? When I boot into opensuse 10.2 KDE the main bottom panel is tiny, I adjust it to normal and save, but when I reboot or log out & in again ...

  1. Main panel always tiny

    Hi all, Can anyone help me with this small problem? When I boot into
    opensuse 10.2 KDE the main bottom panel is tiny, I adjust it to normal
    and save, but when I reboot or log out & in again it's gone back to
    being tiny. I have another panel at the top which has the taskbar and
    clock which I can adjust and it stays the same upon reboot, but the main
    panel won't. I've tried removing every application from it but it's
    still the same. I thought about deleting the main panel itself and then
    try to start again, but I can't see how.

  2. Re: Main panel always tiny

    jondi wrote:
    > Hi all, Can anyone help me with this small problem? When I boot into
    > opensuse 10.2 KDE the main bottom panel is tiny, I adjust it to normal
    > and save, but when I reboot or log out & in again it's gone back to
    > being tiny. I have another panel at the top which has the taskbar and
    > clock which I can adjust and it stays the same upon reboot, but the main
    > panel won't. I've tried removing every application from it but it's
    > still the same. I thought about deleting the main panel itself and then
    > try to start again, but I can't see how.

    I've sorted it, when I said I had remove everything from the panel I
    hadn't, KBFX was there, though not visible. Auto resize toolbar was on.

+ Reply to Thread