Hi, I'm still working on an old Pressario (PIII-500) from '99.
The graphic card is a S3 Savage 4 with 32MB.
When I configure this card via SaX2 and look at the list of resolutions, it
seems that the resolution 1680x1050 is supported, because it is mentioned
in the list.
But how sure can I be, since I want to buy a widescreen TFT (20")?

I googled but it seems that even a cat can't find her kittens there.

BTW, anyone who has any experience with the widescreen monitors from Acer
(X203W) or should I look for another brand?

THX.