OT:UOSC - Suse

This is a discussion on OT:UOSC - Suse ; I just got home from the opening session of the first annual Utah Open Source Conference. ( www.utoc.org ) It was held on the Novell Campus in Provo. The main keynote speaker was Bruce Perens. It was kinda funny to ...

  1. OT:UOSC

    I just got home from the opening session of the first annual Utah Open
    Source Conference. (www.utoc.org) It was held on the Novell Campus in
    Provo. The main keynote speaker was Bruce Perens. It was kinda funny to
    hear him ragging on Novell right there in their own building. He is a
    very entertaining speaker.

    Russell

    My favorite swag item was a really cool openSUSE hat.

  2. Re: OT:UOSC

    Russell D. wrote:
    > I just got home from the opening session of the first annual Utah Open
    > Source Conference. (www.utoc.org)

    My bad--should be: www.utosc.org

  3. Re: OT:UOSC

    Russell D. wrote:

    > I just got home from the opening session of the first annual Utah Open
    > Source Conference. (www.utoc.org) It was held on the Novell Campus in
    > Provo. The main keynote speaker was Bruce Perens. It was kinda funny to
    > hear him ragging on Novell right there in their own building. He is a
    > very entertaining speaker.
    >
    > Russell
    >
    > My favorite swag item was a really cool openSUSE hat.

    You mean they didn't have any pencils rammed up a fluffy gonk's bottom?

    Thats not what I would call a good conference then.

+ Reply to Thread