Is This comp.os.linux.advocacy's Resident Eunuch? - Suse

This is a discussion on Is This comp.os.linux.advocacy's Resident Eunuch? - Suse ; Saw this yesterday. http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8 http://www.jookster.com/viewjook.asp...D499A79D0221EC Is that this guy? http://tinyurl.com/2p2728 http://groups.google.com/group/comp....rch+this+group Linux is a cult....

  1. Is This comp.os.linux.advocacy's Resident Eunuch?

  2. Re: Is This comp.os.linux.advocacy's Resident Eunuch?

  3. Re: Is This comp.os.linux.advocacy's Resident Eunuch?

    lsd.bobbit@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Saw this yesterday.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
    >
    > http://www.jookster.com/viewjook.asp...D499A79D0221EC
    >
    > Is that this guy?
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2p2728
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/comp....rch+this+group
    >
    > Linux is a cult.

    Geeze, haven't we know that since day one?
    But the linux followers aren't about to admit that it is a cult.
    Fukk'em!
    Frank

  4. Re: Is This comp.os.linux.advocacy's Resident Eunuch?

    On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:54:58 -0700, Frank wrote:

    >lsd.bobbit@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >> Saw this yesterday.
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/38e9u8
    >>
    >> http://www.jookster.com/viewjook.asp...D499A79D0221EC
    >>
    >> Is that this guy?
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/2p2728
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/comp....rch+this+group
    >>
    >> Linux is a cult.
    >>

    >Geeze, haven't we know that since day one?
    >But the linux followers aren't about to admit that it is a cult.
    >Fukk'em!
    >Frank

    You REALLY need mental health treatment Frankie.

+ Reply to Thread