Firefox plugins: what's the dynamics? - Suse

This is a discussion on Firefox plugins: what's the dynamics? - Suse ; Hello everyone! I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to arrange my Firefox multimedia plugins. In short - there are a bunch of directories, mostly under /usr/lib where plugins reside. In the one for the Firefox it ...

  1. Firefox plugins: what's the dynamics?

    Hello everyone!

    I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to arrange my Firefox
    multimedia plugins. In short - there are a bunch of directories,
    mostly under /usr/lib where plugins reside. In the one for the Firefox
    it appears one can add and delete them and sometimes that makes no
    difference, meaning the Firefox searches elsewhere. Does anyone know
    where and how?

    More details of my troubles here:

    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...a49eb95321899/

    Thanks in advance for any and all help.

    Boris.

  2. Re: Firefox plugins: what's the dynamics?

    borepstein@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to arrange my Firefox
    > multimedia plugins. In short - there are a bunch of directories,
    > mostly under /usr/lib where plugins reside. In the one for the Firefox
    > it appears one can add and delete them and sometimes that makes no
    > difference, meaning the Firefox searches elsewhere. Does anyone know
    > where and how?
    >
    > More details of my troubles here:
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o...a49eb95321899/
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    >
    > Boris.

    Try this:
    http://membres.lycos.fr/sethnakht/

  3. Re: Firefox plugins: what's the dynamics?

    On Sep 6, 5:13 am, Uwe Grauer wrote:
    > borepst...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hello everyone!

    > > I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to arrange my Firefox
    > > multimedia plugins. In short - there are a bunch of directories,
    > > mostly under /usr/lib where plugins reside. In the one for the Firefox
    > > it appears one can add and delete them and sometimes that makes no
    > > difference, meaning the Firefox searches elsewhere. Does anyone know
    > > where and how?

    > > More details of my troubles here:

    > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.o..._thread/thread...

    > > Thanks in advance for any and all help.