External USB Multi Card Reader - Suse

This is a discussion on External USB Multi Card Reader - Suse ; Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success? -- reply to cqcq68a at something like uniserve dot com Running Agent with WINE under Suse 10.0...

  1. External USB Multi Card Reader

    Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success?
    --
    reply to cqcq68a at something like uniserve dot com
    Running Agent with WINE under Suse 10.0

  2. Re: External USB Multi Card Reader

    Haggard@abuse.com wrote:
    > Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success?

    I use one of the cheap and nasty no-name 21-in-1 versions out of
    Walmart. Just plugged it in and it worked!

  3. Re: External USB Multi Card Reader

    I use one made by kodak. Never a bit of trouble.
    willille

    Haggard@abuse.com wrote:

    > Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success?

  4. Re: External USB Multi Card Reader

    On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:42:42 -0700, Haggard wrote:

    > Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success?

    Yes. I have a couple I've used successfully with every Linux distro I've
    ever installed. What seems to be the issue?

  5. Re: External USB Multi Card Reader

    On 2007-09-05, Haggard@abuse.com wrote:

    > Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success?

    Yes, of course.
    They should all work, if they behave as USB Mass Storage.

    Sometimes you might run into a problem, if you connect them to a USB hub.
    But that's not specific to card readers, nor to Linux.

    Douglas Adams

  6. Re: External USB Multi Card Reader

    On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:46:28 -0600, ray wrote:

    >On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:42:42 -0700, Haggard wrote:
    >
    >> Has anyone used one of these with Suse with success?

    >Yes. I have a couple I've used successfully with every Linux distro I've
    >ever installed. What seems to be the issue?

    Absolutely none. So far. I have a W98 box and wanted to get one for
    it. I was curious as to how well it would work with Linux in general
    and Suse in particuar.

    Thanks for all the responses. They've been most helpful.
    --
    reply to cqcq68a at something like uniserve dot com
    Running Agent with WINE under Suse 10.0

+ Reply to Thread