    Why one at a time?

  2. Re: dear suse, speed up YAST software management & online update

    Hi,

    On 2007-08-17, calgon wrote:
    > this is just a small suggestion. Im
    > tired of watching the progress bars whiz by, it takes soooooo long.

    Yes, we all know that. "Why don't you jump on the team and come on
    in for the big win?" Like by testing the beta and filing bug reports?
    This would actualy help development.

    kind regards,
    Andreas

  3. Re: dear suse, speed up YAST software management & online update

    calgon wrote:
    > Im an openSUSE fan and supporter, so this is just a small suggestion. Im
    > tired of watching the progress bars whiz by, it takes soooooo long.
    >
    > Cant all the installation sources be refreshed or scanned in parallel?
    > Why one at a time?

    Calgon, there is a central point for these bugs :
    https://bugzilla.novell.com/ .
    Please sign up and fill out as many bugreports as you see fit. The only
    way to improve opensuse is to let the developers know about these
    problems and keep on top of the status of these bugs. It works.
    S.

+ Reply to Thread