http://download.opensuse.org/distrib...SE-10.3-Beta1-
> +GNOME-Live-i386.iso

http://download.opensuse.org/distrib...SE-10.3-Beta1-
> +KDE-Live-i386.iso
>
> Please put "live CD" into the summary of bug reports, so we don't
> confuse them with the installation CDs. The Live CDs are still very
> early in development, but we would like to hear your feedback in
> general.
>

> Wassayaknow. These develepers are asking for feedback. :-D
>
> So you see, 10.3 Alpha 7 live CD is soooooo this morning. :-D
>
> houghi

I downloaded and booted the KDE version. Didn't seem to have any hardware
problems, but I didn't put a sata drive into that machine so it may fail
there. Boot was faster than 10.2 from IDE hd. The live cd does not have
samba on it, or apache, or mysql. Going from 5 to 1 CDs make you give up
something or lots of somethings. It looks like it would be a good hardware
support test.

Just personal opinion, but I the color I least like is yellow green. I
would have to switch all those load screens to a pleasant color, like the
blue of 10.2, after installing to hd. Even a forest green would be much
nicer.

John