Flash plugin - Suse

This is a discussion on Flash plugin - Suse ; I just updated firefox trying to get the flash to work but it didnt help and I installed the new flash with a repository in yast and I dont know what I can do to make it work. thanks, Mike ...

  1. Flash plugin

    --
    Running SuSE 10.0 KDE 3.4.2 x86_64

  2. Re: Flash plugin

    Mike wrote:

    > I just updated firefox trying to get the flash to work but it didnt help and
    > I installed the new flash with a repository in yast and I dont know what I
    > can do to make it work.

    check in firefox --> aboutlugins
    here is the "Shockwave Flash 9.0 r48" installed.
    --
    EOS
    www.photo-memories.be

  3. Re: Flash plugin

    Mike wrote:

    > I just updated firefox trying to get the flash to work but it didnt help
    > and I installed the new flash with a repository in yast and I dont know
    > what I can do to make it work.
    >
    > thanks, Mike

    Is that 64 bit computer?
    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux-amd64.html