DHCP Server & Yast Config - Suse

This is a discussion on DHCP Server & Yast Config - Suse ; I'm using OpenSuse 10.2 to run a dhcp server. I can add subnets via the config file, but they don't appear in the Yast Configuration. I also can't add subnets via the Yast Config. Anyone have any ideas?...

  1. DHCP Server & Yast Config

    I'm using OpenSuse 10.2 to run a dhcp server. I can add subnets via the
    config file, but they don't appear in the Yast Configuration. I also
    can't add subnets via the Yast Config.
    Anyone have any ideas?

  2. Re: DHCP Server & Yast Config

    Robert Guice wrote:

    > I'm using OpenSuse 10.2 to run a dhcp server. I can add subnets via the
    > config file, but they don't appear in the Yast Configuration. I also
    > can't add subnets via the Yast Config.
    > Anyone have any ideas?

    Don't use yast to edit dhcpd config files. Just use good old vi and restart
    by using sudo /usr/sbin/rcdhcpd restart.
    taco

+ Reply to Thread