Hybrid Environment - Suse

This is a discussion on Hybrid Environment - Suse ; Hey Guys, I am still in a thinking stage and will like to learn from your experience, and was wondering if any of you folks have a hybrid environment i.e. Linux and Proprietary systems and what kind of issues do ...

  1. Hybrid Environment

    Hey Guys, I am still in a thinking stage and will like to learn from
    your experience, and was wondering if any of you folks have a hybrid
    environment i.e. Linux and Proprietary systems and what kind of issues
    do you run into. And also, what pieces of technology you have - which
    are open source and which ones you have are proprietary and any
    changes you anticipate 1 year out. Greatly appreciate your help. -
    John Smith

  2. Re: Hybrid Environment

    john_smith3853@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hey Guys, I am still in a thinking stage and will like to learn from
    > your experience, and was wondering if any of you folks have a hybrid
    > environment i.e. Linux and Proprietary systems and what kind of issues
    > do you run into. And also, what pieces of technology you have - which
    > are open source and which ones you have are proprietary and any
    > changes you anticipate 1 year out. Greatly appreciate your help. -
    > John Smith

    There is this great thjing called http://dejanews.com where you can
    search through the newsgroups and see that this kind of question was
    asked not even a week ago.

    Also it would be neat if you could be more specific in what you want to
    know.

    houghi
    --
    Remind me to write an article on the compulsive reading of news. The
    theme will be that most neuroses can be traced to the unhealthy habit

+ Reply to Thread