.mov video files - Suse

This is a discussion on .mov video files - Suse ; I have d/l'd some science lectures and the audio is out of sync with the video, does anyone know of a way of rectifying this ?? Thanks, Bob...

  1. .mov video files

    I have d/l'd some science lectures and the audio is out of sync with the
    video, does anyone know of a way of rectifying this ?? Thanks, Bob

  2. Re: .mov video files

    Bob Hyam wrote:
    > I have d/l'd some science lectures and the audio is out of sync with the
    > video, does anyone know of a way of rectifying this ?? Thanks, Bob

    I've done it by reencoding from mov... for example to avi(mpeg4 divx).
    I used mencoder and the -delay option.

    For example:

    mencoder yourfile.mov -ovc lavc -lavcopts vocdec=mpeg4 -oac mp3lame \
    -lameopts cbr:br=192 -delay 1 -ffourcc DIVX -o newfile.avi

    Just an example.... alter delay positive or negative and you can use
    fractional amounts as well.

+ Reply to Thread