Copy Inbox to gmail - Suse

This is a discussion on Copy Inbox to gmail - Suse ; Is there a way to copy ALL the mails in my Inbox (and sentmail) to Gmail ? (to do it one by one will take me forever) Rgds Henk...

  1. Copy Inbox to gmail

    Is there a way to copy ALL the mails in my Inbox (and sentmail) to Gmail ?

    (to do it one by one will take me forever)

    Rgds
    Henk

  2. Re: Copy Inbox to gmail

    On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:11:40 -0400, Henk Oegema wrote:

    > Is there a way to copy ALL the mails in my Inbox (and sentmail) to Gmail
    > ?
    >
    > (to do it one by one will take me forever)
    >
    > Rgds
    > Henk

    maybe you could try
    http://www.google.com/search?num=100...ux&btnG=Search

    hmmm, using Google to find out about Gmail - who would have figured

    --
    OpenSuse 10.2 x64, KDE 3.5, Opera 9.x weekly

  3. Re: Copy Inbox to gmail

    google01013 wrote:

    > On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:11:40 -0400, Henk Oegema wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a way to copy ALL the mails in my Inbox (and sentmail) to Gmail
    >> ?
    >>
    >> (to do it one by one will take me forever)
    >>
    >> Rgds
    >> Henk

    > maybe you could try

    http://www.google.com/search?num=100...ux&btnG=Search

    > hmmm, using Google to find out about Gmail - who would have figured

    Thanks

    I have downloaded the GMAIL loader and it is working. :-)

    Next problem:
    Where do I find my Inbox and Sentmail box ?
    Using KONTAKT in KDE.

    Henk

  4. Re: Copy Inbox to gmail

    Henk Oegema wrote:

    > Next problem:
    > Where do I find my Inbox and Sentmail box ?
    > Using KONTAKT in KDE.

    For KMail (what is used in kontact), I think it's somewhere in here
    $HOME/.kde3/share/apps/kmail

    --
    Chris

  5. Re: Copy Inbox to gmail

    Chris wrote:

    > Henk Oegema wrote:
    >
    >> Next problem:
    >> Where do I find my Inbox and Sentmail box ?
    >> Using KONTAKT in KDE.

    > For KMail (what is used in kontact), I think it's somewhere in here
    > $HOME/.kde3/share/apps/kmail

    :-)

+ Reply to Thread