SugarCRM & OpenSuSE_10.2 - Suse

This is a discussion on SugarCRM & OpenSuSE_10.2 - Suse ; Just wanted to let anyone who might be considering SugarCRM (customer resource management) that I got it installed on my 10.2 system and I soon will post some helpful hints on installing it. I had to do quite a bit ...

  1. SugarCRM & OpenSuSE_10.2

    Just wanted to let anyone who might be considering SugarCRM (customer
    resource management) that I got it installed on my 10.2 system and I soon
    will post some helpful hints on installing it.

    I had to do quite a bit of Googling and a lot of trial and error to finally
    get it working... So I'll let you know how..soon. I've been working on it
    for many hours and I need to de-stress for a while.. Tomorrow being the
    4th of July here in the U.S.A. I'll not want to do it then so I'll just
    take a few hours to recuperate and then I'll post my helpful hints.

    This is a great application.

    P.S. I've almost completed the eGroupware install as

  2. Re: SugarCRM & OpenSuSE_10.2

    Michael Soibelman wrote:

    > Just wanted to let anyone who might be considering SugarCRM (customer
    > resource management) that I got it installed on my 10.2 system and I soon
    > will post some helpful hints on installing it.
    >
    > I had to do quite a bit of Googling and a lot of trial and error to
    > finally
    > get it working... So I'll let you know how..soon. I've been working on
    > it
    > for many hours and I need to de-stress for a while.. Tomorrow being the
    > 4th of July here in the U.S.A. I'll not want to do it then so I'll just
    > take a few hours to recuperate and then I'll post my helpful hints.
    >
    > This is a great application.
    >

    > P.S. I've almost completed the eGroupware install as

    As well, I meant to say, but I clicked the send button too soon. I'll leave
    the eGroupware helpful hints for another day. Then I'll do one for
    Adempiere + Oracle XE...

    Happily I've made progress with several programs that I'm sure others will
    find useful at some point..

    All this time spent fiddling with software is starting to pay off.

    So much time, so much to do :-)

+ Reply to Thread